Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello Again

Oh? Do I have a blog? I know, I know, I don't keep this up as regularly as SOME PEOPLE.
I apologize (kind of).

If you want to know what movies I've been watching, just read this blog. Here are the movies I've watched when I'm not with one of my 3 Seattle friends. They will be grouped by category.

Action
*Taken-Director of one of my top 5 favorite action movies, District B-13, comes out with another EXCELLENT movie. Another father-saves-daughter action packed movie. Go see this.

*Ong Bak 2- Ok, so maybe the storyline is a a little weak and also hard to follow, but the action in this movie was PACKED in. Not that great a movie, but pretty fun.

*Monsters vs. Aliens- That's right, I'm putting this in action. This kids animated movie is about a regular sized lady who gets turned into a GIANT lady when a meteorite hits Earth. She is too freakishly large to be called a human anymore so she is moved to a government compound with other monsters. After an alien attack on Earth, all the monsters are employed to save the day. This movie was actually pretty ok. And it does not have the stereotypical fairy tale ending of other movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment