Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Horror

Horror
*Les Diaboliques- This movie is still EXCELLENT. Stop reading this blog and go watch it.

*28 Days Later- I think I'd be ok with being a zombie. I mean, I wouldn't really care being feeling-less and I really hate running so I'd probably just give in.

*Lost Boys- I watched this movie at Central Cinema, possibly the BEST movie theatre in Seattle. The event was a Lost Boys Quote-a-Thon but as I have never seen this movie before, I couldn't really participate much. I really do like being in audiences though where people are allowed to yell at the screen. Also, while I would be totally cool with being a zombie, I wouldn't actively like to be a vampire. Having some superpowers would be great, but I really hate blood. This would be a problem for me.

*Psycho-I went as the third party on a date to see Psycho at the Symphony. I am a living person and therefore love this movie. So seeing it with a live orchestra was absolutely the best. Everything about watching this movie makes me really happy. I love you, Alfred Hitchcock. Also, side note: someone came into my place of work this week and asked to take out Manhattan Murder Mystery (which we don't have). I told the person that this movie is basically Woody Allen making Rear Window. To which he replied, "what's Rear Window?" I know. I tried to keep it cool and reminded him that it was that movie with Jimmy Stewart and Grace Kelly directed by Hitchcock. To this he stared at me blankly and asked, "is it also a comedy?" I told him that it was in line with most other Hitchcock suspense films and he shrugged and said "Oh, I don't know who that is."

WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO ALFRED HITCHCOCK IS!? THIS IS INSANE. ALSO, HE WAS AT LEAST 35.

1 comment: