Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Woody Allen

Woody Allen
*Interiors- Not one of my favorite Woody dramas, but the end really made this movie better. Good job for making a movie with female protagonists.

*Everyone Says I Love You-A musical?? This movie has an all star cast, but did not need to involve singing. However, one of the better parts of the movie is being able to see Woody singing.

*Don't Drink the Water- This TV movie was extremely silly, a little racist, kinda patriarchal, and mostly just all of the same Woody ingredients that I've already seen used better in other movies.

Also, I've got 2 of this guys movies left to go.

3 comments:

  1. Are you under the mistaken impression that Woody Allen was not in Everyone Says I Love You? Maybe you need to watch it again. He also has a solo in it. "I'm Thru With Love."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh. That was a joke. I'm killing myself as I rewatch this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can you watch so many movies about incest?

    ReplyDelete