Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cry-Baby-Sad-Is-My-Favorite-Genre

Cry-Baby-Sad-Is-My-Favorite-Genre
*The Cow-This Iranian 1969 movie was one that I had wanted to watch for a while because of my 1001 Must See Before You Die book. It's about some guy who has a cow that he loves like a child. He's married, but has no other real family, besides his cow but [SPOILER ALERT, BUT THIS HAPPENS PRETTY EARLY] his cow dies while he's out of town. The community tries and cover it up and say that the cow ran away but things get really Sad. This movie's about loneliness, depression, and loss.

*Dear Zachery-This is a movie that the other writer of this blog suggested as an Extremely Sad movie. It was definitely more sad than other movies he has suggested. This documentary was made by the friend of this guy who was murdered to the son of the murdered guy who was born after the murder and never met his father. Follow that? Just watch the movie.

*Away We Go- I like this movie a lot. That's right, I said it. I like this movie because it makes me feel incredibly sad and lonely and lost and jealous of people who have a trampoline.

*Cry Baby-So this movie is not sad at all, but it's called Cry Baby. ANOTHER John Water's movie but this one was actually not insanely disgusting and was pretty fun. Also, staring Johnny Depp as a babe!

2 comments: