Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gay

Gay
*Misconceptions- One of the main reasons I have not been blrgrng is because I've been working at the Seattle Lesbian and Gay Film Festival. And when I say working, I mean volunteering. Please, hire me? Please? This movie was about some hetero couple in the middle of nowhere who are unhappily married. The wife decides to be a surrogate for some gay interracial couple from Boston. This movie was actually not horrible, and pretty sad.

*Hannah Free- I watched this movie with my personal friend Sharon Gless. NBD. Ok ok, not exactly. She was there. I walked her to her seat. We haven't bought bff rings yet, but I do plan on catching up on all my Sharon Gless tv shows (Also, isn't she a babe?). This movie was about getting old and dying and being alone forever and I was trying not to cry too obviously in a packed theatre.

*Desperate Living- That's right, after Pink Flamingos, I came back for more. This was no PF, but still extremely over the top John Waters style. This was playing at the SLGFF with an appearance by Mink Stole. I instead watched this by myself in my basement.

*Valentino: The Last Emperor-This was also playing at the festival, but I watched it on instant. I would put this in BORING & BAD if it wasn't going here. Valentino, I don't really care about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment