Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome to the Media Center

Lately it seems like everyone and their friend from high school and that other person they know and that person's wife is blogging about movies and television and books and stuff. That's all well and good (usually), but what about what I think about stuff? For too long (forever) the world has been without a repository of my opinions about the media I've consumed. It's time to remedy this cosmic oversight. Hence, The Media Center.

Now you know.


P.S. another person might help me out here, more on that when it happens

1 comment:

  1. not only do you copy your blog's name from something that i gave you [your MEDIA CENTER job], but you also copy the efforts of me and my pal from high school. way to be original, miles.

    ReplyDelete