Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Uh Yes Hello: A Formal Introduction

By now all you followers are probably wondering what the cc in mdcc stands for. That's right Internets, I'm back. After 8 long years, Old and Ugly is back, baby.

No, but really, I don't know what I'm doing with this. I can't write a blog. The only things I'm actually good at are packing a car and walking quickly. So in the interest of the preventing people from burning their eyes out from things that are NOT funny, I'll try to keep my entries as short and worthwhile as possible.

You're Welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back old and ugly. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot but think of you and Miles as Eminem and Dre forever now. THANK YOU FOR THIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. who's dr. dre? i think i have a hunch.

    also lolcats is funny. l-o-l is in the title!
    here's a good one:
    http://wordandimage.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/dumbledore-is-gay-lolcat.jpg

    ReplyDelete