Thursday, October 8, 2009

Scream



















Isn't it time that I watched the most important movie of 1996? Thank you for forcing me to watch this. Now, I would by no means call myself a fan of scary movies. If anything, I would call myself a wimp. But despite all my anxieties about being attacked by a psycho killer, this movie was pretty fun. It has an all star 90s cast complete with Drew Barrymore, Courtney and David, and everyone else you who already know because if you are reading this you are a person and have probably seen this movie.

It's also a movie about movies. While I wouldn't have picked up on all the references if it wasn't for Sade, I still appreciate movies that call on other movies. And I liked all the "if this was a scary movie, then __________ would happen right now." And even with those clues I still couldn't guess what was going to happen!

Most of all I'm just glad to be able to cross this one off the list.

Also, anyone forgot about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhwpOW5oo4Y

1 comment:

  1. I actually still haven't seen Scream for some reason, so you weren't alone! Maybe I shall make it The Movie for this Halloween.

    ReplyDelete